AT Accounting Qualification
Campus options: Bedfordview
Credit Blende Training operates as an Education and Training Centre for AT Accounting Qualification and is accredited by FASSET, and partnered by SAICA (The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
AT assessments are designed to assess your knowledge and understanding of the skills you’ve developed. AT assessments:
- Are practical computer based assessments (CBA) with specialised learning and assessment areas.
- Can be taken whenever you’re ready, as long as your training provider agrees.
- Are mostly marked automatically, so you can see provisional results straight away. This lets you understand how you are progressing.
- Cover a range of learning methods, including online tests, reports, evidence of prior learning achievements and workplace experience.
There are two main types of computer-based assessments (CBA)
- Computer based tests (CBT) marked by AT
- Computer based projects (CBP) marked by your training provider